posters

part one

poster 1

  • I think the film is about earth under attack and the blade runner is the only person that can save the planet and by the end of the film he does and by whats shown in the poster it seems as though maybe aliens have come ton the planet and tried to take over 
  • Fantasy/Science fiction film
  • I think the target audience is teenagers and young adults
poster 2
  • I think the film is a mock of horror film and tries to show a comedic side to horror films by using aspects and main characters from the most terrifying films and turning them into jokes
  • I think it would come under the genre of comedy
  • I think the target audience would be young adults and adults
poster 3
  • I think the story line behind this poster would be about someone living during a war orgoing through a period of hard times
  • Drama
  • I think the target audience for this film would be adults
poster 4
  • I think this movie is about a boy who is trying to overcome his fears or he has seen something in the hole that has terrified hi
  • thriller/horror
  • I think the target audience would be teens and above
poster 5
  • I think the film is about a group of detectives or vigilantes who are looking after their city and they fight crime together or maybe they are the evil ones and go around committing crimes and robbing banks and in the end they get do a big bank robbery   
  • Crime film/Drama film 
  • I think the target audience is adults and young adults
poster 6
  • This seems to be about pirates with maybe one pirate who features as the main character and  sets a course for himself to find gold or treasure and on his way he encounters people and things he wouldn't expect and runs into problems he would be lucky to get out of 
  • Fantasy/Action
  • The target audience is young people and children 
poster 7
  • I think this about a couple who at first face discrimination for being together and they stay with each other through it and put aside their pride stay together as they may have been told to marry other people bout found their own decision to be the one that counts the most to them 
  • Drama film/Comedy 
  • I think the target audience would be for both young people and adults 
poster 8 
  • I think this is about the life of a child who grew up in poverty and worked hard and pushed through failure to become successful and eventually became a millionaire and was able to provide a better life for her and her parents
  • Drama film/Sport 
  • the target audience would be young people and adults and people interested in sport

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video: Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

Postmodernism & Deutschland 83: blog task

Film Industry: Chicken case study research